- Changed: 4x2 display mode is rewritten to use XMMB engine which makes it 5x faster and allows access to all content (Games/Music/Video/Photo/Retro/ISO)
- Added "4.11" option in "System Firmware Version" to spoof reported version to the latest OFW 4.11
- Added support for loading network PSX/PS3/BD/DVD ISO/BIN+CUE images to lastGAME2 application
- Added proper support for covers in "Coverflow" mode, without affecting XMMB and other display modes (covers in Coverflow/4x2 modes and icons in BOARD mode)
- Added PIN-protected option "Reset Options to Default" in SETTINGS (press [TRIANGLE] to access it in the SIDE menu). Default PIN is "0000".
- Added support for forcefully resetting mM to default during boot if L2+R2+L3+R3 buttons are pressed
- Changed: PIN-protected options will not prompt for PIN code if using the default PIN "0000". If "Parental Level" is set, games which require higher level will still require PIN.
Read the full story here